We Believe in..
- The supernatural and plenary (total, full, complete) inspiration of the Scriptures — that they are inerrant and that their teachings and authority are absolute, supreme, and final;
- The Trinity of the Godhead — God, the Father; God, the Son; and God, the Holy Spirit
- The personality of God; the personality and deity of Jesus Christ (Jesus Christ and God are one; Jesus Christ is God incarnate in the flesh), begotten of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man; the personality of the Holy Spirit;
- The resurrection of Jesus Christ — that His body was raised from the dead, according to the Scriptures, and that He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God as the believer’s Advocate;
- The sinfulness of man — that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, are totally depraved, and need a Savior from sin;
- The atonement — that Jesus Christ became the sinner’s sacrifice before God when He shed His blood and died as the propitiation (payment) for the sins of the whole world;
- The necessity of the new birth — salvation is by grace, through faith, and not of works. Saving faith will maintain good works in the life of the believer;
- The literal resurrection of the body — both of the just and the unjust;
the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting punishment of the lost;
- The evangelization of the world. The supreme mission of God’s people in this age is to preach the Gospel to every creature;
- The second coming of Christ, according to the Scriptures.